PZ Cormay S.A. informs, that in the present proceedings an attractive offer of the company was chosen QM Jobstl e. U. Austria.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
which objective is the drafting of service documentation like service manual, service workbook for the hematology analyzer "Mythic 120"
1. Name of the Ordering Party
PZ CORMAY Spółka Akcyjna (Joint Stock Company)
Wiosenna 22, 05-092 Łomianki
ul. Rapackiego 19A
2. General provisions
This procedure is conducted in the mode of request for quotation, with adherence to the principle of competitiveness,
in connection with the project implementation titled "The first implementation of the production of diagnostic analyzers (hematology and biochemistry), of a new generation with a dedicated line of reagents" under Operational Programme Innovative Development, measure 3.2.1 Research for the market.
The main objective of the project is to create a new production facility and launch the production of innovative hematology and biochemistry analyzers, along with a dedicated line of reagents based on the proprietary technology, developed in the course of R&D work. The project will contribute to significant changes in the development of the sector of laboratory diagnostics, through the implementation of unique solutions for new diagnostic devices.
3. The subject matter of the order
The subject matter of the order is drafting of service documentation like service manual, service workbook for the hematology analyzer "Mythic 120".
Scope of service:
– collect basic Information to start
– compare manuals of PZ Cormay S.A. and competitor
– planning of structure and table of contents
– follow corporate design
– comparable to other Cormay manuals
– use flowcharts, pictures and drawings
– use as few words as possible
– make short sentences
– comprehensibility and high usability
– clear and easy understandable
Writing and content areas:
– create template with format and corporate design
– front page
– draft table of contents
– structured chapters in logical steps like a work instruction
– implement general warnings and cautions, meaning of symbols
– general notes - introduction
– system overview
– basic operations
– detail modules description
– disassembly & repair & adjustment
– troubleshooting – controls
4. The delivery period for the order
Delivery time of final and ready documentations – up to 30th of September 2017
5. The location of the order delivery
1. The location of the order delivery- the premises of the Contractor.
6. Information of a legal, economic, financial and technical nature
1. The order is awarded in the mode of request for quotation, with adherence to the principle of competitiveness.
2. The submission of a tender does not create any obligations for the parties. The offers are made at the expense of Contractors. Each of the Contractors may submit only one offer.
3. Conditions for participation in the proceedings
Contractors who fulfil all of the following conditions combined may apply for awarding the order:
a) A Contractor has their registered office in the territory of the Republic of Poland or another country of the European Union
b) A Contractor has relevant preparation in the subject area and potential, i.e. during the last three years prior to the deadline for the submission of tenders, and if the period of activity is shorter - in this period - developed of service documentation like service manual, service workbook for devices of precision mechanics, optics and electronics
The above-mentioned conditions for participation in the procedure will be verified on the basis of:
Point 3 a) of the Declaration of the Contractor (Appendix No. 2)
Point 3 b) of the Declaration of the Contractor (Appendix No. 2)
4. The assessment of the fulfilment of the required conditions by Contractors will be made according to the formula: fulfils - does not fulfil, on the basis of the documents submitted by the Contractor in accordance with the requirements of the Ordering Party set out in Point 3.
5. Submission of documents, which do not prove the fulfilment of the conditions for participation in the procedure or lack of documents referred to in Point 3, will result in the exclusion from the procedure.
6. Contractors, who are linked with the Ordering Party by way of connections of personal or financial kind, will be excluded from the procurement procedure. Capital or personal connections are understood as the mutual connections between the beneficiary or persons authorized to contract obligations on behalf of the beneficiary or persons performing tasks on behalf of the beneficiary connected with preparation and implementation of a procedure of choosing a contractor, and the constructor, in particular by:
a) participating in the company as a partner or shareholder of a civil partnership or a limited partnership,
b) possessing at least 5% of shares or stock,
c) performing the functions of a member of the supervisory or management body, proxy, plenipotentiary,
d) being in a marital relationship, family relationship or affinity in a straight line, in a family relationship or affinity of the second degree in the collateral line, or in adoption, guardianship and custody relationships.
The Contractor is obliged to attach to the tender the declaration of the absence of the above-mentioned relationships according to the form contained in Appendix No. 1 to this request for quotation.
7. The description of the method used for the calculation of the tender price.
1. The Contractor is obliged to state the prices for the delivery of the subject of the order.
2. The price quoted in the tender shall be expressed in PLN or EUR. The price shall include all the requirements of this request for quotation and include all the costs related to the timely and complete execution of the order and to conditions and guidelines set by the Awarding Entity, relating to the subject of the contract.
3. If the price is expressed in EUR, it will be converted into PLN at the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland being in force on the date of publishing the request for quotation.
4. There can be only one price for the subject of the order, different variants of prices are not permitted. Any discounts and rebates should be included in the calculation of the price so that the calculated price for the performance of the order will be the final price, without the necessity for the Ordering Party to recalculate it or take any other actions to determine its value.
5. The Ordering Party allows the not possibility of submitting partial tenders and of performing partial selection.
6. The price of the tender is the net price for the delivery of the order.
8. The description of the criteria to be applied by the Ordering Party in selecting a tender as well as the importance of these criteria
1. Tender evaluation criteria:
I. Draft of service documentation like service manual, service workbook for hematology analyser “Mythic 120”
a. Price - 70%
b. Completion date - 30%
The value of points will be calculated as follows:
Price: 70% - The point value of the criterion "Price" (max 70 pts.) calculated according to the formula:
The lowest net value of the tender among the ones received,
-------------------------------------------------------------- x 70
The net value indicated in the reviewed tender
Completion date - 30% - a value depending on the declared duration of the order delivery (max 30 pts.) calculated according to the formula:
The shortest order delivery period indicated among the received tenders
-------------------------------------------------------------- x 30
The order delivery period indicated in the reviewed tender
2. The overall evaluation will include the total amount of points obtained in criteria a-b by a given tender. Points will be calculated with precision down to two figures after the decimal point, using the common rounding rules.
3. The Ordering Party will award the contract to the Contractor / Contractors, whose tender meets all the requirements contained in the request for quotation and whose tender, according to a given selection criterion, is assessed as the most advantageous - receiving the highest number of points (max. 100 pts. with regard to the given part of the subject of the order).
4. In the case of refusal to sign the contract by the selected Contractor, the Ordering Party may conclude the contract with the Contractor, who meets the requirements of the request for quotation and whose tender received the next highest number of points.
9. The method of the tender preparation
1. The tender shall be write in Polish or English. The tender must be signed by the Contractor or a person authorized to represent the Contractor (which also applies to the offers sent by e-mail)
2. The Tender shall be accompanied by:
a. The statement about the lack of capital or personal connections between the Contractor and the Ordering Party, contained in Appendix 1 to the request for quotation.
b. The statement confirming the fulfilment of the conditions of participation in the procedure by the Contractor, contained in Appendix 2
3. The Contractor remains bound by the tender submitted by themselves, for a period of 60 days from the submission deadline.
4. The tender shall be submitted personally or by mail, in the registered office of the company PZ CORMAY Spółka Akcyjna Ursynów Business Park ul. Pulawska Street 303 02-785 Warsaw or by e-mail at email@example.com
10. The place and date of the tender submission, contact person
1. A tender shall be submitted by 8th of May, 2017, until 23:59.
2. The tenders submitted after this date will not be taken into consideration.
3. Statements, requests, notifications and information shall be communicated between the Ordering Party and the Contractors in a written form. The Ordering Party allows the documents and information to be sent in an electronic form to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Contact person for the Contractors: Jacek Stawicki (Project Manager), tel.: 00 48 22 751 79 10, e-mail: email@example.com
5. The request for quotation is available for download at http://www.cormay.pl/
11. The List of Appendices
1. Appendix 1: The statement about the lack of capital or personal connections between the Contractor and the Ordering Party.
2. Appendix 2 : The statement of a Contractor, confirming the fulfillment of the conditions for participation in the procedure